International Franchise in fashion swimwear
seeks its management positions
BLUE GLUE, COMPANY BACKGROUND
Manufacturing swimwear since 1989 in Paris for some famous brands, BLUE GLUE is connoisseur in the swimwear industry.
Launched in Bali in 2002, the French-designed tiny winy bikinis extend their retail network actively over 103 countries today.
Vertically integrated in production, our several self-owned factories allow us ultimate flexibility and verified quality in manufacturing bikinis, beach fashion accessories and interior design features.
We take pride in making “bikinis for all women”, releasing refreshing new lines every 3 months, and we also invest in ready-stock so we can deliver our clients orders with no delay.
Our “Beach-Chic shop” blossoms on all shores of the Blue planet as the only Franchise dedicated to swimwear fashions!
Blue Glue is a Brand operated by a group of companies based in Bali, Indonesia; it is licensed to Youkilele Pte. Ltd., an International Trading Company based in the Republic of Seychelles.
PARTICIPATING IN BLUE GLUE
We have created and established our internal systems and are now seeking the people who will participate in the International growth of this Brand. We are offering permanent positions, internship, as well as internship leading to permanent contracts.
We recruit preferably people who are familiar with working in Asia. The Blue Glue profile is a true and dedicated person. He/she is an organized, thorough and persistent individual striving to achieve excellence. He/she is an achiever, someone who likes to work and for who results are meaningful.
as says Khalil Gibran, “work is love materialized…”
Expert in fashion retail, will synchronize internal Teams and Franchise stores on International scale from our office in Bali; responsible of merchandise assortment to maximize sales performance & profitability, implementing promotional strategies, client support and maintain store standards.
Stylist who can create fashion artwork using graphic design. Photography skill is a plus.
An “in the game!” and music avid person who’s able to tie all strings when organizing parties.
The mission is to manage a Blue Glue shop to ensure our stores comply with international standards and to increase our sales & brand awareness.
Ambassadress should also manage her Sales Team and train them in continue to achieve exceptional results.
Once you are an accomplished Brand Ambassadress, you can also assist in training new Franchisees to our standards and operations in shops
Achiever & detail orientated, he/she possesses business finesse, strong relational aptitude, high organizational, managerial and problem solving skills. He/she is comfortable in a fast paced environment.
Knowledge of Fashion markets & culture on international
Communication: corporate level in English and French for Business & Legal topics.
Office software, Excel, Outlook as an organizer, Internet.
In developing a client portfolio and operating business strategies in fashion markets.
- Prospect to create new markets within our strategy and implement our standards.
- Handle client inquiries and supply them with relevant information to grow and establish the Network of our partners;
- Market research: optimize the network quality by ensuring prime locations for Franchise implementation
- Feasibility: study proposals and feasibility; establish Business Plan.
- Negotiation & Contract: Handle contractual matters; match terms & context
- Store locator: update with webmaster team
- Problem management: solution them or end contract
- Finance & Statistical analysis & input
- Legal: follow-up all legal matters (Contract, brand copyright, etc.)
Active, with an artistic sense, he/she is an expert in fashion retail and can organize his/her his team around the store management. He/she can solve problems, take decisions and handle clients with psychology.
- Coordinate internal teams to support and control partners in all steps of the implementation of their shop from interior to opening, and in managing their store to optimize their sales results.
- Ensure Blue Glue’s standards are implemented and maintained following our stringent requirements.
- Network analysis, reporting and publishing results and achievements
It is therefore a specific and pragmatic position, which can be supported by a prior phase of management of our Pilot stores in Bali.
The team is composed of one member for each section, who need to be synchronized around priorities. Strict supervision is required in follow-up of the ongoing, tracking periodicities and recurrences as well as updating & maintaining the system.
REGIONAL MANAGER, Thailand
Blue Glue is implementing a company-owned Franchise Network of approximately 20 shops in Thailand and is opening a position for a Regional Manager, who will develop the Network and manage the operation.
- Has experience working in Asia; is knowledgeable in fashion retail, and able to:
- • Outsource prime locations, negotiate the leases and handle contractual matters.
- • Manage Retail operations: order stock, deliver, merchandise, control shops
- • Manage import, storage, dispatch
- • Able to recruit, train & manage
- - A team of office assistants (for administrative & control purposes)
- - A team of builders who will implement the shops’ interior, all over Thailand.
- - A team of sales girls for each shop
We master all operational aspects through the experience of our Pilot stores and we will supply training.
Knowledge of MYOB
- Petty cash
- Software Entry data for accounting & inventory (WIP)
- Experienced in working in garment industry in Asia
- Team leader & coordinator
- Problem solving
System optimisation & project synchronisation
Monitor the company growth
- Optimize production processes and increase efficiency. Ensure standards and procedures are maintained and documents be updated in all departments
- Synchronize front & back end: Synchronize client needs with supply & production capacity into a chain who will ensure on-time delivery
- Strenghten teams with recuiting as per internal needs
- Control finance; supervise accounting, report, analyse and advise in favor of company growth
Creative in Style development, assist sample department and handle admin sample tasks.
Purchase, maintain, handle recurrent tasks & troubleshooting for hardware & software
Responsible for IT documentation
Maintain Internet connection (LAN and wi-fi) & network (user’s access), and CCTV